An open minded person; I'm currently a Computer Science student and I enjoy creating content for different games in my spare time.
Early in 2011, I created some of my first 3D levels for a popular FPS game known as Counter-Strike.
Apart from creating content, I also enjoy learning about different technologies (mainly related to IT).
I also enjoy playing different genre games such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, San Andreas Multiplayer, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and a few others.
- Full name — Danial Zahid
- Gender — Male
- Date of birth — 10th March, 1997
- Country — Pakistan
- Education (College/High School) — Pre-Engineering [College of Emerging Technologies] (Graduation — 2018)
- Education (University) —Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (Ongoing)
- Intermediate at 2D and 3D level designing.
- Intermediate knowledge of video editing.
- A basic knowledge of 3D modelling.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS languages.
- Moderator at GameBanana (a game modding community).